Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All or nothing... it's all on you... and that's all there is to it!


You know... I'm really disappointed in myself... I haven't been taking theis challenge seriously enough... If I were, I would be more strict with my diet, my WoD's and my rest time... It's evident in everything that I'm not... the way I feel, the way I look... it's all tied together and I'm totally blowing all of it!!! I'm tired of telling myself one thing and then doing the total opposite... I'm setting myself up for failure everytime... Today, will be a new starting day for me... it has to be...


I ran 3.5 miles this morning with Megan... It was so good! I needed that desperately!

Came into the box this afternoon wanting to workout but couldn't stop talking to people... ;-) So, I didn't get started on my workout until late...

7 Rounds for time

7 OH Squats 65#
7 Box Jumps 24inch
7 clapping push ups ( I did regular push ups)

Only got through 5 rounds and time 12:53

Had a client come in to talk about nutrition and elements... and Jennifer was coming in for elements...


B: Protein shake... 1/4 c pineapple, 1/2 c peaches, 1 c strawberries, 2 tsp flax oil & 1 scoop protein powder


S: 1 oz turkey jerky, 1/4 c cranberries, 1/3 tsp pumpkin seeds


L: 1tsp garlic, 1tsp jalapeno, 1/8 c onion, 1/4 c peppers, 1/4 c tomato sauteed in olive oil spray... then added 2 eggs - topped w/ 1/8 c hatch green chili salsa & 1 avocado & 2 slices canadian bacon 6f/2c/3p







No comments:

Post a Comment