Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feel good Tuesday!!!

Wow... slept through my alarm again to go running this morning. I hope this isn't becoming a habit...Went to the 'Box' to do a WoD...

It was 'Cindy'

AMRAP 20 mins

5 Pull ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats

Did 10 rounds

I did them Rx though... kipping pull ups & chest to ground push ups... yeah baby!!! Finally got to get my name on the board for doing everything prescribed! I only did 10 rounds but now I have something to build from prescribed... I probably could have done more but tore my hand the other day doing pull ups and my tape was bugging!!! Good feeling overall though ;-) Now to go eat!

B: 2 eggs w/ onion, garlic and tomato cooked in. Topped with a whole avocado and hatch green chili salsa. 1 peach and a few strawberries and 3 slices canadian bacon.

L: Gristmill, but I did have a grilled chicken salad with oil and vinegar dressing. But I did partake in chips and salsa. SO GOOD! I think by far the best chips and salsa I've ever had! A glass of wine too... ok, so I screwed up...

S: Protein bar

D: Super Salads

No comments:

Post a Comment